I have extensive experience as a Continuing Legal Education (CLE) speaker on the topics of ethics, professionalism, and substance abuse for organizations such as:
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Supreme Court of Ohio Judicial College
- The Ohio Attorney General’s Office
- Ohio Lawyer’s Assistance Program
- The Supreme Court Board on the Unauthorized Practice of Law;
- The Ohio Prosecutor’s Association
- The Stark County Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Franklin County Trial Lawyer’s Association
- The Ohio Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys;
- The Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers ; and,
- National continuing education sponsors such as Lorman, PESI, and NBI.
Additionally, I have presented private in-house CLE programs for numerous law firms and their invited guests. If your firm is interested in hosting your own in-house CLE, please contact me. I will gladly assist you with getting your private CLE program approved for credit with the Supreme Court of Ohio.